Contact Me
Links

Ask The Grade Doctor

Full Question Detail

Return to All Questions

:

Question

Hello Mr.O'Connor.
I am currently a Microeconomics course and it consists of 3 quizzes worth 15,20 and 20% respectively and there will be a final exam in December. I have failed my first quiz horribly which is worth 15% due to my lack of studying (I will be honest here), and I think I might have failed my second quiz which is worth 20%, I did study for this one but I got exam anxiety for this one and forgot most of what I studied.
My question is this should I drop it, there is another quiz which is 20% and the final which is about 40%. I don't know if I should drop it, I'm thinking if I do really well on the next quiz and do well on the final exam I can hopefully scrape by with D or C. Tell me what you think I should do, I'm surprised at myself for failing this course. I did extremely well in Macro but this teacher method is not right with me. Should I drop it before I fail it?
Thank you

2014-11-04
MH

The
Grade
Doctor
says:

Your likelihood of passing this course is clearly in jeopardy but I cannot answer your question. You need to talk to the professor or a teaching assistant.

Fleur Delaceur's
Comment

2014-11-18

i think you should drop the course. i dont think you deserve an F. tip:(maybe you can try
studying more and not saving it for the last minute.Understand the topic, dont just memorize
it.