Overview
Biography
Publications
Conferences and Workshops
Links
Ask the Grade Doctor
Contact Me
Links
  

 
Ask The Grade Doctor

Full Question Detail

Return to All Questions

Question

In this term, my math teacher uses three math tests for 80 percent of our mark. The other 20 percent we get for doing our homework. I've done all my homework and should get full marks for that part. and my test marks were 75, 69, and 81. What should my term mark be?

2012-10-21
Alanna Jorgenson
 

The
Grade
Doctor
says:

Alanna, in future please read the statements in red about the purpose of this web site. The
answer to your question is 80.

 

 

Top